Proflex owners experienced four major failures with their Micro Cellular Urethane suspension elastomers. They melted, became rock hard, crumbled, or squished. No matter the type of failure or the suspension setup, NuLifeCycles has a rebuild kit.
Ordering Your Kit:
Our friends at Proflex made the same series frames, in the same year, with different suspension setups. This means we need some more information, beyond your model number, to help you choose the right kit.
- The first step is to take a side view picture of the front and rear shock body.
- We also need a side view of the whole bike. This helps us to determine which suspension setup your bike uses. (There are four different types: ODS, GDT, Noleen, and undampened.)
- Email your photos to email@example.com
Shipping & Payment Information:
- All kits are in stock and ship the same day payment clears.
- We ship our kits USPS Priority Mail worldwide. The shipping cost is $5.85 for domestic and $15.00 international.
- All kits install with simple hand tools and about 20-60 minutes of your time.
- We will send you a Paypal invoice via email – you can pay through your Paypal account or with a credit card.
We have made these kits affordable and durable to give you many years of use. We went the extra mile by using high-quality products like Chrome Silicon wire and a powdercoat finish.